REPRESENTATIVE’S IDENTITY AND ADDRESS
San Blas Hotels and Motels Association, established in Paredes No. 106, San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico CP 63740, is a nonprofit organization that protects your privacy and trust.
It is disclosed in this privacy notice in strict compliance with Articles 3 transient, 16 and 17 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, published in the Official Gazette on January 17th 2013, legal system that concerns the protection of personal data held by individuals, in order to regulate their legitimate, controlled and informed treatment aimed at ensuring privacy and the right to informational self-determination of the people. Derived from the above, you will have full control and decision over your personal data. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the following information.
- San Blas Hotels and Motels Association will use your personal information to optimize its service in terms of criticism, suggestions, complaints or requests you have before, during and after your visit to San Blas, Nayarit.
- Your information will help us offer our future promotions, products, special services, newsletters, surveys and other issues of disclosure and collective interest.
- Such information will be handled in accordance with the parameters dictated by the Art. 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
The information given to San Blas Hotels and Motels Association may be obtained in the following situations and means:
- When information is provided directly by you.
- When you visit the website.
- When information is obtained by means other than the above and which are permitted by law.
San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association, will get from you the following personal information:
- Any other required for service purposes from the association.
San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association does not get personal data that are considered as sensitive personal information by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
USE LIMITATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
To limit the use of your personal data, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or regular mail to Paredes No. 106, San Blas, Nayarit, Mexico CP 63740, pointing out the limitation you want on your personal information.
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
To access your personal data provided to San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association in order to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or oppose its treatment for certain purposes, please submit a written request to the association, the document must contain at least the following information:
- Holder’s Name
- Holder’s address or email address to communicate a response to the request.
- Documents proving identity or authorization to represent the holder in the application.
- Description of personal data on which you intend to exercise any access, correction, cancellation and opposition.
- Any other element allowing the easy location of your personal data and your request.
San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association will have a maximum of 20 working days from the date we receive the application to tell if it is appropriate; and send a response to the provided email address. If so,San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association will have 15 working days to comply with your request, which shall be retained for any clarification or doubt.
MEANS TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT
At any time you can request revocation of the consent given to San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association to treat your personal data by sending a written request addressed to the association at email@example.com in which the revoking data is clearly detailed.
CONTROL AND SAFETY
San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association will protect the information collected through technology security and access control, use or disclosure of information as specialized computer programs; this is achieved by storing the information in servers (data centers) that have limited access controls. We also have fully trained personnel and internal data protection policies.
Note: No security system or data transmission where the association does not have absolute control and / or internet dependence, can guarantee complete security.
Transfer of Personal Data
San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association can transfer personal data to other related companies. These data transferred to third parties shall be solely for marketing purposes.
ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND COOKIES
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent by the website to your browser. They are stored on the hard drive of your computer and are used to determine your preferences when connecting to certain sites and to track certain behaviors carried out by you in them. Some sections of our websites, require that the customer enable cookies allowing us to:
- Recognize the customer when entering our sites.
- Offer personalized service.
- Know personal site settings you specify so that we know what kind of information you can download.
- Calculate the size of the audience, measure traffic parameters and frequency of use of websites sections. This will reflect your preferences, allowing us to improve the contents, headlines and promotions for all users and visitors.
- Track some activities that allow us to detect downloading files or other actions of interest to the user.
The “Help” button located on the toolbar browsers will tell you how to avoid accepting new cookies or how to enable / disable. We recommend that you leave them turned on so you can enjoy all the benefits that our site offers you.
CHANGES ON PRIVACY DISCLAIMER
San Blas’ Hotels and Motels Association can update this privacy statement at any time. These changes will be communicated through our website: http://www.sanblasrivieranayarit.com/ in section Legal Notice.